Part of the fun of travelling for me is the preparation. I am one of those people that love to pack, and wherever I go I have to meticulously plan what to bring. So naturally with my trip coming up to Hawaii in a week, I've already started to plan what to bring along. Here are some of my key items that I thought I'd share with you all!
1) MCM Stark bag or the Bieber bag as I like to call it, due to a certain Canadian pop-star owning the same one ;)
2) Victoria's Secret bikini
3) Of course, my phone in a touristy Harrods cover
4) Topshop fedora
5) Flea market scarf
6) Summer reading -Currently Tolstoy's War & Peace
7) Longchamp coin bag -for those pesky foreign currency coins that inevitably seem to pile up
8) A chunky (Topshop) sweater- for the plane ride as it gets quite chilly up there and for those unexpected breezy days
9) Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Continental wallet -ideal for travel
10) Kodak funsaver camera -for reliving those childhood memories, plus they actually deliver great photos!